The Philharmonie concert hall is a modern structure ideally located to enjoy the Parc de la Villette with its many attractions including the Zenith. Its highly original architecture – which conceals all its corners both above and below ground – presented new challenges for Q-Park when designing the parking spaces, entrances and exits.
The result reaffirms Q-Park's track record in the design and management of car parks around the most iconic cultural sites, and our desire to participate in projects of high technical and architectural significance.
- One-way traffic
- Effective illuminated signage
- Optimised guidance system to spaces
- Multiple barriers (2 for entry and 3 for exit)
- Smooth traffic flow in the car park and on the streets
- Two pedestrian entrances at street level
The facility has space for 564 cars (including 16 places for PRMs) and 90 motorcycles, spread over two underground floors. It offers direct access to the concert halls and is close to public transport connections (metro, bus and tram).