How we create value
Q-Park’s strategic ambition is to be the strongest European car parking operator that best understands and seizes car parking market opportunities.
Our strategic focus is to create value for all stakeholders: shareholders, landlords, municipalities, commercial partners, customers and employees.
- Portfolio of strong locations
- Differentiated contract types & propositions
- Digital & pricing capabilities
- Operational excellence
- Proactive learning organisation
We maintain and strengthen our position by remaining alert to new developments and responding with forward-looking strategies.
Ongoing dialogue with our stakeholders is vital to ensure that their interests and needs are represented in the choices we make.
- We aim to gain substantial benefit by utilising our scale of operations and market position.
- We want to increase the margins on our operating activities by focusing on efficiency.
- We focus on increasing our market share through acquisitions and different types of lease and management contracts.
Our aim in society is to be an integral part of city mobility policies and to work towards sustainable freedom of mobility.
We achieve this through adopting a fair pricing policy, facilitating actual and relevant information provision, and integrating with alternative modes of transport.
- We create sustainable value in society with our parking products: they help to improve quality of life and to reduce air pollution generated by traffic cruising for a place to park.
- As a proactive learning organisation, we enhance our employees’ job satisfaction and their competences by providing relevant training and education.
- And for the parking customer, we add value by providing functional products and services and by involving them in our activities.
- Value creation
- Value capturing
- Value sharing
- Value retention