We aim to create value through co-creating partnerships, growing our asset portfolio and its performance as well as our indirect sales channels.
- improve and/or expand our market coverage;
- broaden product and service offerings;
- build brand awareness.
Parking Payment Service Providers (PPSPs)
We work together with parking payment service providers (PPSPs) who want to combine their on-street parking and payment solutions with off-street parking for their customers.
- park in our facilities with the PPSP mobile-app of their choice;
- receive a convenient overview of all their parking transactions;
- pay immediately or make a single payment at the end of the month.
In the Netherlands, Q-Park has a co-creation solution with the NS, the national railway operator. Q-Park manages the Park+Ride car parks at train stations and enables NS Business Card holders to use their public transport card for parking as well.
We co-create with public and private landlords to provide underground bicycle parking, infrastructure solutions, green spaces as well as routes for pedestrians and cyclists above ground.
Indirect online sales channels
- We have programmes in place for marketing arrangements whereby we pay commission to an external website for traffic or sales generated from its referrals (i.e. affiliate marketing).
- We have programmes in place to partner with theatres, event locations for sports, concerts and other gatherings - enabling them to offer parking solutions directly to their customers. We also refer to this as purpose partner marketing.
- We have developed the Q-Park Event Management Portal, enabling event organisers and event locations to offer a quick and bespoke parking solution to their target audiences with the least amount of effort.
- In 2019, we joined forces with EasyPark, a mobile-app parking service which facilitates parking on-street and in purpose-built parking facilities.
- In Belgium we have partnered with KBC to integrate our Parking as a Smart Service (PaSS) solution into KBC Mobile, the KBC smartphone banking app for KBC clients.
- In the Netherlands, Q-Park has introduced the Event Portal to a select group of theatre, concert and sports venues in Amsterdam and Rotterdam.